Thursday, October 11, 2012

Reheated Soup for Breakfast

Yesterday was not my day. But today. Well, today is also not my day. Up at 6:30 to make it to my 7:35 class. At least that was the plan. That turned into up at 7:03 to rush through everything to make it to my 7:35 class ten minutes early. But there was no one there except the instructor and one other student. Hawkward. So I opened the Internet and started writing to make it look like I'm doing something important. And, oh god, then the instructor started to play "Memory" from Cats.

Yes, it hasn't been my day in a while now. It hasn't been my week in a while. Or my month. Or even my year. (clap clap clap clap clap) But today is Thursday, or as I like to call it, the new Friday. Since I do not have class on Fridays and am currently unemployed, my weekend starts on Thursday afternoon.

Yes, be jealous world. I am in perpetual three-day-weekend mode. Only thing is, it's totally screwing with my sleep schedule. Not to mention that I often forget what day it actually is. Since Thursdays are now Fridays, Wednesdays are Thursdays, and so on. But, alas, Mondays are still Mondays.




No comments:

Post a Comment