Sunday, December 9, 2012

Turn And Face the Strange

This past month got away from me. Things happened, plans fell apart, goals were not met, etc. But big changes will happening in the world of Jamie very soon now. I can't say if things will be changed for the better (and now I have "For Good" stuck in my head, always a delight) but changed they will be. Consequences and all that.

But the year is almost over (and perhaps the world too, if you're into that sort of thing) and I can't keep this nagging feeling of optimism from creeping up on me and pushing away a little of the gloom. New beginnings always leave me with a sense of good things to come. Whether or not they actually do come is always a crap shoot.

Perhaps things will be looking up soon. Perhaps not. All I know is that there is finally a good, solid blanket of snow on the ground. And this never fails to please me.

perfection



No comments:

Post a Comment