Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Life Is My Own Again

The play is done and suddenly the days have more hours in them. I have time to accomplish things. I have time to relax. In all honesty, I've been doing more of the latter in the past few days. I need to do decompress.
October was a stressful month to say the least. Not just with the play and school, but with life. So much personal drama went down I can't even begin to inventory it all. Everything seemed to be happening all at once. There were stunning highs and the crippling lows. What does one do when they happen at the same moment? Can a person's emotions be in two places at once?
But today marks the start of a new month. I'm not going to let the roller coaster that was October keep me from going forward into the future and enjoying these last days of 2011.

And now I'll leave you with a song that both amazing and pertinent:

No comments:

Post a Comment