Sunday, November 13, 2011

Time Can Do So Much

I glanced around this morning and found that half of November is already gone. When did this happen? October dragged her heals and refused to leave without a fight. November is trying to get out as soon as he can. (and yes, I just gave the months genders. deal with it.) I don't appreciate either. But time never passes the way you want it to. Time speeds by when wish it wouldn't. And when you're waiting for something, time goes by so slowly. (and now I have Unchained Melody stuck in my head. and hopefully yours too.)
But this is an old argument. There is nothing for me to say that hasn't already been said a thousand times before by people far more eloquent than me.
Time might heal most wounds but it also creates new ones by pushing you forward when you'd rather stand still.

No comments:

Post a Comment