Monday, September 26, 2011

Argh!

Ever had one of those days where you just don't feel like yourself? Every had a week like that? How about two? For about the last two weeks, the Jamie I have come to know and mostly tolerate, has been missing in action. In her place is this weird, confused version of Jamie. Maybe it's frustration. Maybe it's stress. But I just don't feel like me. I fee like:
It's frustrating knowing that something is off but having no idea as to what that something might be. Things are so weird right now. Life has become this convoluted mess of strange emotions and inexplicable actions. 
Hopefully things will get better soon because I don't know how much more of this inner chaos I can stand without imploding. Or exploding. Which would not be good for those who are standing near. 

No comments:

Post a Comment