Sunday, January 8, 2012

On The Plus Side, I Just Got New Glasses

If one cares to look at the time stamp on this post they well notice that it is after four in the morning. As I write this I am fully aware that my time would be best spent sleeping at this moment. Unfortunately, I have been experiencing a small case of insomnia these past few weeks. Every other time there was no real reason for my sleepless state. However, tonight there is an excuse for me being awake at this ungodly hour: money. Or more accurately, my lack of it. The truth of the matter is that I have no idea how I’m going to pay for school this semester. If I dropped a couple courses I’m sure I could finagle a way to pay. But as it stands, I’m already going to be in school for five years. I do not want to turn that into six. There are other options I’m sure. (anyone know who to talk to about selling a kidney?) I’ll figure something out. But it’s really difficult to stay positive when you’re sleep deprived. Everything looks kind of hopeless at four in the morning. So here I sit in a state of panic, unable to shut my eyes and just go to sleep. I know there’s nothing I can do about it at this moment and things will probably look better in tomorrow morning. (and by tomorrow I mean Sunday and by morning I mean when the sun is up, Dave)
As a side note, there is absolutely nothing on TV at four am. Even the infomercials suck at this time of night. Or day. Whatever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment