Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ahh, Sweet Sitcomy Goodness

It's five days into 2012 and I all can say is that I hope it gets better. As it stands, this new year has gotten off to a less than stellar start. I've spent the last week watching an obscene about of The Big Bang Theory. (caught up on all five seasons in five days, a personal record.)

And now I've moved onto How I Met Your Mother. It might take me longer to catch up on that one since there are seven seasons to be watched. But since I have no life at the moment, it seems like a worthy endeavor and a legitimate way to waste my time.
In between watching too many fluffy sitcoms, I have been able to catch up on a bit of my reading. I'll put in a quick word for my latest literary adventure, The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson. Only about halfway through, but thus far it has turned out to be quite delicious. But I digress.

Needless to say, I am more than ready to get back to real life. Not that I haven't enjoyed this time at home with my family. I'm just going a little crazy here.

1 comment:

  1. love this sitcom <3
    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete