Thursday, January 27, 2011

Devices of Wonder

My inventory of gadgets and such:

At home I have a small TV and a small DVD player. I have no idea what brand they are or how old they are either. But they both still work, so that’s good enough for me.

I still have an old stereo that works. It’s so old that it still has the ability to play cassette tapes. I love it because it’s neon blue.

I have an old iPod that barely still functions. I got it second hand from a friend when she upgraded.  I named it Monty.


I have a tiny little mp3 player that my mom got for me using her Coke Points.

I have a habit of losing my cell phones so right now I’m using the first one I ever owned. It’s old. It doesn’t even have a camera on it. But I’m ok with that.

I do have a FUJIFILM FinePix S2000HD I bought two years ago. I love that thing so much. I named it Carmine.

Then there is the temperamental Fujitsu tablet I’m typing on right now. 

But that’s about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment